When your property is empty, I provide a comprehensive service to repair and maintain it. Why pay for several different tradesmen when I can do 90% of the tasks and arrange the other 10%. There is no call out charge and all my work is at a fixed hourly rate or a free estimate can be given.
This product has been developed, but is not exclusively for, landlords who have rental properties in south Worcestershire but who live ‘out of the area’ or abroad themselves.
All parts used will be charged at trade price
I can arrange
Gas boiler inspection producing a landlord certificate by a gas safe plumber
An EPC, Energy Performance Certificate ( a legal requirement for rental properties other then listed buildings )
Management of specialist tradesmen (gas engineers, roofers)
Professional cleaning of carpets ( a legal requirement)